Report a Trade Barrier

Is your company adversely affected by a trade barrier or unfair business practice? File a complaint with the International Trade Administration's Trade Agreements Negotiations and Compliance Office.

How to File a Complaint

The U.S. Department of Commerce’s Office of Trade Agreements Negotiations and Compliance specializes in working with U.S. businesses to remove unfair foreign government-imposed trade barriers.  If your business is facing such a barrier, please report it and our team of experts will investgate.

File a Report Now