eCommerce Webinars & EventseCommerce Webinars & Events
INTRODUCTION WEBINAR: "How to Find Valuable Stuff on Export.Gov"
Upcoming Webinars (EIL Series):
- July 19th 2017- eCommerce Marketing 102. Pricing your ecommerce products for overseas markets, managing after-sales service for ecommerce sales. REGISTER: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=7QCH
- August 16th 2017- eCommerce Payment 101. Getting paid, how to use global credit cards, when to use alternative payment options, Value Added Tax (VAT). REGISTER:
- September 10th 2017- eCommerce Logistics 101. Ship your ecommerce products.
- October 18th 2017- eCommerce Legal & Regulatory 101. Export compliance online, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), protect your online brand. REGISTRATION
- November 15th 2017- eCommerce Technology 101. Website localization, customer service management tools, setting up your local website. REGISTRATION
- December 13th 2017- eCommerce Technology 102. Mobile optimizing, evaluation of ecommerce platforms, optimizing your user experience. REGISTRATION
2017 Recorded Webinars:
- eCommerce Payment Essentials (Part 1 of 1)
- Major online payment topics along with "how and why" of ecommerce payments; Credit Card Rates, Payment Technology (shopping carts, gateways, processors)
- eCommerce Payments and Special Topics (Part 2 of 2)
- How to Work Optimally With Your Funding Bank, How Chargebacks Work and How to Avoid Them, International Payments and Exporting through eCommerce
- eCommerce Trends in the European Union- Digital Single Market
- This timely 3-part webinar series provides practical tips to U.S. retailers looking to sell more in Europe. Topics discussed by experts include: Top Markets in the EU, Be Aware of "Brexit", Be Sensitive to Pricing, American Brands Play Well.
- eCommerce Marketing 101. Identify market opportunities, build your brand, choose the right ecommerce sales channel mix.
- Effective eCommerce Strategies in China . Effective strategies in China including licensing and regulatory approvals, as well as common business models.
- Taking American SMEs Global with Google. How to use Google tools to improve search results, how to use Google Analytics, how Google Ads works, how to write website content, and more!
- Website Strategies to Go Global.
eCommerce Industry Business Management Market Access Trade Development and Promotion Transport and Logistics Payment Taxes