Useful eCommerce Website ToolseCommerce Web Tools
Return to the eCommerce Export Resource Center
Are you looking for an ecommerce service provider to help you improve your website's ability to acquire clients for your business sales? Check out our eCommerce Business Service Provider Directory Digital Marketing section to see who can help you with Search Engine Optimization, Website Localization Services, Social Media Services, and even Translation Services.
Free/Freemium Website SEO Tools
- http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf . Google’s search engine optimization (SEO) starter guide.
- http://www.google.com/analytics/ “Google Analytics helps you analyze visitor traffic and paint a complete picture of your audience and their needs. Track the routes people take to reach you and the devices they use to get there with reporting tools like Traffic Sources. Learn what people are looking for and what they like with In-Page Analytics. Then tailor your marketing and site content for maximum impact.”
- http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ “PageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster.” Part of the site available for developers: https://developers.google.com/
- https://www.google.com/alerts Allows you to monitor the web for specific content, such as brand name or topics.
- http://adwords.google.com/keywordplanner “Keyword Planner is like a workshop for building new Search Network campaigns or expanding existing ones. You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, get historical statistics, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together. A free AdWords tool, Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.”
- https://www.google.com/trends/ Ability to see top searches over period of time, even by country. Can even break it down by region within a country. Free
- https://translate.google.com/globalmarketfinder/g/index.html?locale=en “Automatically translate keywords into your customers' language.Geographic distribution: See where customers are searching for your product, from Albania to Zimbabwe or anywhere in between.
- https://seositecheckup.com/ "SEO Site Checkup offers an easy-to-understand and comprehensive set of SEO tools to help you understand your website from a search engine's perspective. In just a matter of few seconds and a couple of clicks, you can see how a search engine may interpret your site. Our SEO reports also let you know of any problems or technical shortcomings in your website that may be hurting your search engine rankings." Free trial
- https://moz.com/tools SEO web crawl focuses on keywords, backlinks, and metatags. Free guides on SEO. Free trial.
- https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/welcome.htm “USPS Web Tools® APIs enable external e-commerce shopping cart and shipping software to access valuable USPS® data – Free of charge! From shipping rates to tracking information to scheduling a package pickup, Web Tools makes shipping with the U.S. Postal Service® easier than ever. “ Free.
- https://searchenginewatch.com A news site dedicated to search engine marketing and search engine optimization. Forums, reviews, articles, ratings, and frequent newsletters. Fee based services
- http://www.alexa.com/ Offers analytics, traffic data on websites, and traffic ranking. “Our global traffic rank is a measure of how a website is doing relative to all other sites on the web over the past 3 months. The rank is calculated using a proprietary methodology that combines a site's estimated average of daily unique visitors and its estimated number of pageviews over the past 3 months. We provide a similar country-specific ranking, which is a measurement of how a website ranks in a particular country relative to other sites over the past month.” Free trial.
- http://www.wordstream.com/free-keyword-tools “WordStream's free keyword tools are an integrated, actionable suite designed to help search marketers with keyword suggestion, keyword grouping, keyword analysis, long-tail keyword research and negative keyword discovery. Our fast, powerful tools draw from a trillion-keyword database and go beyond the capabilities that a typical free keyword tool can offer.” Free trial
- https://www.removeem.com/ratios.php “This tool is used to identify your anchor text diversity and highlight those areas where you are at risk for anchor text over optimization. If you find that you are over optimized for specific keywords or keyword phrases, you should consider modifying the anchor text of specific links to focus more on your brand or remove links that are using that specific anchor text.” Free trial
- http://www.copyscape.com/ “Copyscape provides a free plagiarism checker for finding copies of your web pages online, as well as two more powerful professional solutions for preventing content theft and content fraud…”
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/broken-link-checker/ Wordpress-based site broken link checker.
- http://keywordtool.io/ Keyword generator. “Keyword Tool will help you discover thousands of the new long-tail keywords related to the topic that you specify by automatically generating Google's auto suggestions. The auto suggestions will be generated based on the Google domain and language that you choose.” Free trial
eCommerce Industry eCommerce