Turkmenistan - Establishing an OfficeTurkmenistan - Establishing an Office
Foreign companies that plan to invest in Zambia can take advantage of the services at the One Stop Shop to obtain an investment license. The procedure is straightforward and licenses are approved or disapproved within three working days. In the same venue, one can access the Electronic Registry for Business Licenses (e-registry), which provides online access to information on all licenses and permits required to establish and operate businesses in Zambia.
E-registry is available here.
The following are the requirements for registering a foreign company in Zambia:
1. At least one and not more than nine local directors must be appointed as directors of a foreign company. At least one local director of the company must be resident in Zambia, and if the company has more than two local directors, more than half of them shall be residents of Zambia.
2. There must be at least one documentary agent (a firm, corporate body registered in Zambia, or an individual who is a resident in Zambia).
3. A certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation from the country of origin must be attached to Form 46.
4. The charter, statutes, regulations, memorandum and articles, or other instrument relating to a foreign company must be submitted.
5. The Registration Fee of K4, 166 (about $417.00) must be paid.
6. The issuance and sealing of the Certificate of Registration marks the end of the process for registration.
This information can also be found at the above web address of the Patents and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA).
The Lusaka One Stop Shop
P.O. Box 30819
Kwacha House Annex Building
Turkmenistan Business Registration