Finding Foreign Buyers: Trade MissionsTrade-Missions
[Download Video 21 MB]
Quick Links: Next Video | Finding Foreign Buyers Video Set | How to Export Video Series | Subscribe to our Email Updates and Tips.
U.S. Department of Commerce Organized Trade Missions
- One-to-one meetings with foreign industry executives and government officials, pre-screened to match your specific business objectives whether for representation, direct sales or joint ventures in the local market.
- Networking events with guests from local industry multipliers including chambers of commerce, associations and business councils influential in the business community.
- Briefings and roundtables with the legal and business community on local business practices and opportunities.
- Site visits to local facilities where your technologies/services may be applied.
- Media coverage.
Certified Trade Missions
The Department of Commerce also certifies trade missions organized by state and private sector organizations, and hosted by Department of Commerce Commercial Service overseas offices.
Export.gov, the U.S. federal government’s export portal, links to many resources, including the following:
- Webinars provide insight on how to maximize participation in trade missions and international trade shows.
- Locate a trade expert and learn about the services of the U.S. Commercial Service’s global office network.
- Country Commercial Guides provide the latest market intelligence on more than 140 countries from U.S. embassies worldwide.