9. eCommerce Strategic PartnerseCommerce Strategic Partners
Return to the eCommerce Export Resource Center
The Strategic Partnership Program enables collaboration between ITA and private corporations, trade associations, chambers of commerce, economic development organizations and educational institutions that share our mission to help U.S. small and medium sized businesses compete at home and abroad.
Partnering with organizations that share ITA’s goals and objectives increases the industry expertise, logistical capabilities, resources and tools available to U.S. industry, bringing more U.S. companies the assistance they need to grow their exports (ecommerce included), attract foreign investment, and support U.S. jobs.
ITA Strategic Partners that can support your ecommerce objectives include:
- AMEX The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan's Three World Financial Center in New York City, United States.
- DHL DHL Express is the world’s leading international express services provider. As the “Specialists in International”, DHL is perfectly positioned to meet the growing demands of businesses expanding into global markets, including those leveraging the power of Ecommerce. This year, DHL founded the Ecommerce Coalition, an alliance of companies and associations seeking to address cross-border barriers related to the sale of goods on the Internet. DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group.
- eBay eBay Inc. is an American multinational corporation and e-commerce company, providing consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales services via the Internet. It is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Euromonitor Euromonitor International helps companies gain an unbiased, independent view of the global market for over 30+ industries in 80 countries helping to evaluate and prioritize the best export opportunities and routes to market including e-commerce. Analyzing 35 digital landscape indicators and digital purchase habits around the world, Euromonitor’s Digital Consumer research helps organizations understand the complete story of the connected consumer, the digitized path to purchase and the evolution of the commerce experience.
- FEDEX FedEx Corporation is a US multinational courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Foundation for American Science and Technology (FAST) Technology for Small Business Project - We bring cutting edge, scaled technology to the challenges of local small businesses. Our programs are aimed at equipping small business to take advantage of bandwidth, search engine optimization, online marketing, RFID and other technologies to track inventory, web design, digital payment and currency exchange and more.
- GRINLabs The GRIN is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit membership organization that helps companies identify and prioritize global opportunity. The GRIN provides provide the data and insights needed to help brands take actionable steps to developing a successful global business.
- Moonbasa China’s leading “Fashion Only” B2C Ecommerce platform offers US brands a simplified way to sell directly to Chinese consumers via their own web stores. Our platform enables small to medium size brands to enter China by offering an all-inclusive turnkey service from web design to English/Mandarin translation, uploading of photos, logistics, marketing and customer relationship management. US brands are featured on Moonbasa’s US Brand Mall where they are provided with fashion business expertise to ensure maximum success.
- Pitney Bowes Pitney Bowes Inc. is an American provider of global eCommerce solutions, shipping and mailing products, location intelligence, customer engagement and customer information management solutions.
- UPS United Parcel Service, Inc. is the world's largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
eCommerce Industry eCommerce Public Relations