Partner eCommerce ResourcesPartner eCommerce Resources
Disclaimer: Links to websites outside the U.S. Federal Government, or the use of trade, firm, or corporation names within the International Trade Administration websites (export.gov and trade.gov) are for the convenience of the user. Such use does not constitute an official endorsement or approval by the U.S. Commerce Department of any private sector website, product, or service. When selecting links, be aware that you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
Below you will find white papers and articles provided to the eCommerce Export Resource Center by private-sector businesses involved in ecommerce digital strategy services, for the purpose of sharing knowledge and understanding of business mechanics and issues faced by businesses in exporting their goods and services through the ecommerce sales channel:
- International Market Labeling Guide. This helpful guide was developed by CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers) to explain the requirements for labels on organic products sold in Canada, the EU, Japan, Korea, and Mexico. All products being shipped to these markets under a U.S. Organic Equivalency Arrangement must meet the labeling requirements of the destination market. Provided by CCOF.
- SUCCESS IN GLOBAL ECOMMERCE. A guide for success in global eCommerce - Provided by Pitney Bowes
- U.S. Small Online Business Growth Report. Provided by eBay
- Platform-Enabled Small Businesses & Inclusive Economic Opportunities (Europe). Provided by eBay
- eBay's Report on European Market Potential. Provided by eBay
eCommerce Market Research