1-Finding BuyersFinding Buyers
[Download Video 18 MB]
Quick Links: Next Video | Finding Foreign Buyers Video Set | How to Export Video Series
Subscribe to Our Email List
U.S. Commercial Service Tailored Services
The U.S. Commercial Service is here to help U.S. businesses find overseas buyers and export partners around the world. Our trade professionals—located in countries that represent 95 percent of the market for U.S. products and services—are experts on the business environments in their respective regions. We can assist with basic export counseling, navigating customs and documentation issues, market research, advocacy, business matchmaking, due diligence, participation in trade shows, and more. Each year, thousands of businesses leverage the U.S. Commercial Service’s portfolio of customized services; you can too. Find and establish relationships with foreign buyers today by taking advantage of the following services:
International Partner Search
- Identify potential partners and get detailed company reports.
- Determine the marketability of your product or service.
- Meet one-on-one with pre-screened sales representatives or business partners deemed compatible for your firm by our trade professionals.
- Leverage customized market briefings, research and advice.
- From product launches to technical seminars, trade experts can help you organize a promotional event to reach target audiences and key decision-makers in markets around the world.
International Company Profile
- Learn more about potential partners from our trade professionals who conduct due diligence and background checks to help ensure compatible matches.
- Order an international company report containing available sales, profit figures, potential liabilities, and other financial information.
Business Facilitation Service
- Get flexible, low-cost logistical and administrative support while on international business travel. Trade professionals can tailor services to fit unique export objectives that fall outside regular U.S. Commercial Service services.
- For example, services can include arranging meetings with in-country representatives familiar with the industry from private, government, and non-profits groups that can provide insights on specific topics such as market trends, product registration, and legal requirements.
- Feature your U.S. products and services on U.S. Commercial Service websites worldwide through our online directory.
- Local buyers, distributors and agents see your company’s profile and send inquiries to our local office. Our trade experts confirm the local company’s viability, purchasing interest, and contact details, and send you the sales lead for follow up.
Trade Support Services