Department of Commerce Organized Trade Missions
Department of Commerce trade missions are overseas programs for U.S. firms that wish to explore and pursue export opportunities by meeting directly with potential clients in their markets.
- February 9-15 - Envirotech Executive Service (EES) Mission – Water Delegation to India. Contact Jolanta Coffey at (410) 962-4578 or Jolanta.firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is December 6, 2019.
- March 16 -24 – Asia EDGE Business Development Mission to Southeast Asia. Contact Vickie Gunderson at (202) 482-7890 or Victoria.Gunderson@trade.gov or Cathy Gibbons at (914) 682-6712 or Cathy.Gibbons@trade.gov. Application deadline is December 2, 2019.
- April 22-24 - Trade Winds Indo-Pacific. Contact Colleen Fisher at (410) 962-3097 or email@example.com or Leandro Solorzano at (954) 356-6647 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is March 1, 2020.
- May 31-June 5 - Trade Mission to the Caribbean Region in conjunction with the Trade Americas - Business Opportunities in the Caribbean Region Conference. Contact Delia Valdivia at (310) 597-8218 or Delia.Valdivia@trade.gov or Diego Gattesco at (304) 243-5493 or Diego.Gattesco@trade.gov. Application deadline is April 17, 2020.
Benefits of Trade Missions
- One-to-one meetings with foreign industry executives and government officials, pre-screened to match your specific business objectives whether for representation, direct sales or joint ventures in the local market.
- Networking events with guests from local industry multipliers including Chambers of Commerce, associations and business councils that are influential in the business community.
- Briefings and roundtables with the legal and business community on local business practices and opportunities.
- Site visits to local facilities where your technologies/services may be applied.
- Potential for media coverage to expand the reach of your brand.
Past Trade Missions
- March 24-29 – Trade Mission to the Americas Southern Cone Region in Conjunction with Trade Americas – Business Opportunities in the Southern Cone Region Conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Contact Dakshina Voetsch at (202) 482-470 or Dakshina.Voetsch@trade.gov.
- April 6-11 – Healthcare Technology & Health Services Trade Mission to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar. Contact Sonia Hatfield at (860) 638-6955 or Sonia.Hatfield@trade.gov.
- May 6-9 – Trade Winds Indo Pacific Forum & Mission. Contact TradeWinds@trade.gov or call Leslie Drake at (304) 347-5123 or Leandro Solorzano at (954) 356-6647.
- May 21-31 – Safety and Security Trade Mission to Nigeria and Kenya - Contact Mathew Woodlee at 612-348-1640 or Mathew.Woodlee@trade.gov or Tatyana Aguirre at 949-660-1410 or Tatyana.Aguirre@trade.gov.
- November 17-22 – Clean Energy and Zero Emission Vehicle Technologies Business Development Mission to Mexico - Contact Braeden Young at +55-5080-2182 or Braeden.Young@trade.gov or Claudia Salgado at +55-5080-2000 x 5224 or email@example.com. Application deadline is August 9, 2019.
- November 18-22 – Additive Manufacturing Trade Mission to Europe. Contact Amy Freedman at (216) 402-5077 or Amy.Freedman@trade.gov or Molly Ho at (480) 387-9405 or Molly.Ho@trade.gov. Application deadline is September 30, 2019.
- February 5-11 – Aerospace Executive Service Trade Mission to the Singapore Airshow 2018. Contact Melissa Grosso at (860) 638-6955 or Melissa.Grosso@trade.gov or Haw Cheng Ng at 011- (65) 6476-9037 or Hawcheng.Ng@trade.gov.
- February 5-9 – Singapore Airshow 2018 Trade Mission. Contact Melissa Grosso at (860) 638-6955 or Melissa.Grosso@trade.gov or Kent Campbell at (202) 482-7426 or Kent.Campbell@trade.gov.
- March 5-9 – Smart Grid and Energy Storage Business Development Mission to India. Contact Anne Novak at (202) 482–8178 or Anne.Novak@trade.gov or Dinah McDougall at +91-11-2347-2192 or Dinah.McDougall@trade.gov.
- May 6-11 – Trade Mission to the Caribbean Region in conjunction with the Trade Americas - Business Opportunities in the Caribbean Region Conference. Contact Delia Valdivia at (310) 235-7203 or Delia.Valdivia@trade.gov.