How can you make major overseas players in your country notice you?
Does your firm have a significant message for an overseas audience?
Are you opening a branch office in a strategic new market? Have you recently signed a contract with a new distributor? Are you launching a new product? Would you like to schedule a seminar that will promote your product or service?
The U.S. Commercial Service can help your company identify and plan promotional events that maximize your exposure in your target markets. Let us help you market your products and services to professional industry associations and end users.
The U.S. Commercial Service provides a variety of services which may include:
- Contact lists which will have to be purchased
- Design and printing of invitations
- Introduction and remarks by a senior U.S. government official
- Telephone follow-up before event
- List of attendees, with updates including late registrants
- Design and printing of co-branded introduction letter of invitation, presenting your company and/or topic of event
- Preparation and mailing of invitations 6 weeks before event
- Name badges for attendees and registration desk staff
- List of suggested caterers previously used by CS for similar events.
- Selection and direct payment of caterer
- Profile of companies to be targeted and suggested invitees
- Program agenda
- Logo, to be used in co-branded letter, in .tif or .gif format
- 8 weeks notice minimum before event.
For more information, please contact us at Office.London@trade.gov or contact the Commercial Specialist covering your industry through our Contact Us page.