The Health 2.0 Conference is returning to London, November 10-12, 2014
Register now to receive the early bird rate and learn about the latest trends in the world of health technology (Enter Promotion Code: US2EU). Visit Health 2.0 TV to view videos of the 2013 event.
The 4th annual Health 2.0 Europe in 2013 was a great success with over 475 delegates, 80 speakers, 50 live demos, 30 journalists, plus a pre-conference session on Health 2.0 tools for the elderly, a workshop for investors interested in digital health, and another exploring the Central and Eastern European market.
2014 topics will include:
- From big to smart and open – just how we like data!
- Health 2.0 for kids – creating good habits early on
- Health 2.0 tools for hospitals and health professionals
- Caring for caregivers and supporting families
- Wearables – Health meets fashion
- Health 2.0 for seniors
- Building care continuity for mental health
- Addictions, sexual health and other ‘shush’ topics
- Pervasive health – When technology disappears
- Pharma and payers focus tracks
- “Now what?” – A buyer and investor roundtable
For additional information, please contact Cheryl.Withers@trade.gov