U.S. Commercial Service Bangkok is pleased to present a marketing showcase for American Franchisers at the USA Fair 2013, held during May 31 – June 2, 2013 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Franchising is a major growth trend in the Pacific nations, including some of the fastest growing economies in the world. Thailand’s franchise industry enjoys a 10-15% annual growth. Bangkok is one of the world most popular tourist destinations, as well as being a medical hub and world-class healthcare service hub in ASEAN. The Thai government fully supports the franchise industry, both home grown and international brands. Thailand has been an excellent market for U.S. franchisers to develop potentially lucrative business contracts.
About USA Fair 2012
Last year’s event attracted more than 100,000 people to see various kinds of U.S. products and services such as consumer products, household appliances, health & beauty, education, food and beverages, wine, etc.
To see a short video review of the Fair visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM7TVt-8ecQ
For American Franchisers, CS Bangkok invites you to participate in the event by providing 20-30 sets of catalogs to display for a fee of US$ 450. The cost includes:
1. Advertise our catalog show in the local newspapers to attract interest and direct traffic to the American Embassy booth at the Fair
2. Direct mailing to all of our business contacts in Thailand to promote the franchises and invite them to our booth
3. Post the catalog show information to our e-newsletter that will be sent out to subscribers in March, April and May to invite them to our catalog show
4. Display your franchise catalog and other information, including logos, all three days, at the fair inside the American Embassy booth
5. Provide information on each of the franchise to all the visitors to our booth
6. Collect lead information and share them with you
7. Promote your company, logo, website, etc., on our CS Bangkok website for 6 months after the show has ended.
If interested, please download the registration form here and e-mail or fax the below registration form to Ms. Suttharud Liangwonnaporn (Ning), Commercial Assistant, The Commercial Service, American Embassy, Bangkok.
We look forward to representing your franchise opportunities in Bangkok!