With offices throughout New York State, the U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce is a federal government agency dedicated to helping small-to-medium sized New York State companies develop international markets.
The U.S. Export Assistance Centers that serve exporters across New York State:
Our experienced staff of International Trade Specialists will help you:
- Identify and evaluate international partners
- Navigate international documentation challenges
- Create market entry strategies
- Other export related guidance.
- U.S. Commercial Service is the lead trade promotion agency of the U.S. Government. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and more than 75 countries help U.S. companies get started in exporting or increase sales to new global markets.
Our Global Network at Work