Compete. Win. Grow.
Participate in DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS: Free Trade Agreement Countries and:
- Identify and gain access to emerging markets and opportunities.
- Obtain the tools necessary to succeed in foreign markets.
- Leverage government contacts and resources to compete successfully.
What to Expect:
- Dynamic market exploration sessions.
- Excellent networking opportunities throughout the conference.
- Pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings with international trade diplomats.
Growing List of Keynote Speakers:
Private Consultations with International Trade Diplomats from U.S. Embassies and Consulates:
Sessions to Include:
- Industry panels featuring companies and individuals sharing their experiences in the 18 markets listed above.
- Market entry and risk mitigation strategies.
- Basic and advanced sessions on qualifying for FTAs and creating an FTA compliance program.
- High-profile keynote speaker(s).
Event Dates: September 9-10, 2014
Location: Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
1114 Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226 USA
Discounted Conference Hotel Rate:
$169 per night Group Rate available until 5:00 PM August 24, 2014
Group Name: Discover Global Markets Detroit
Book Here: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/discoverglobalmarketsmain
For more information:
$325 – Early Registration
$375 – After August 8, 2014
Cancellation Fee: $45 – Cancellations accepted until 5:00PM August 24, 2014
Click Here to Register!
Many thanks to our marketing partners for their support!
We also greatly appreciate the support from the following organizations:
- Ann Arbor SPARK
- Automation Alley
- Canada/U.S. Business Association (CUSBA)
- Consulate General of Canada (Detroit)
- Consulate General of Mexico (Detroit)
- Economic Development Alliance, St. Clair County
- Farmington Hills Economic Development Corporation
- Flint and Genesee Chamber of Commerce
- I-69 International Trade Corridor
- Michigan Small Business Development Centers
- Michigan State University-Center for Community and Economic Development
- Pro Mexico Trade and Investment
- Saginaw Valley State University Center for Business and Economic Development
- Shiawasee Economic Development Partnership
- The Michigan Israel Business Bridge
- Trade Center Detroit/Windsor
- City of Indianapolis – Mayor’s Office
- Develop Indy
- Global Indy
- Indy Chamber
- Southwest Indiana Chamber
- Tri-State Manufacturers Alliance
- Tri-State World Trade Network
- Dayton Region Manufacturers Association
- Northeast Ohio International Business Network
- Ohio Development Services Agency
- The Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce - World Trade Association
- M.E. Dey & Co.
- American Public Transportation Association
- Small Business Administration