7030 Hi Tech Drive
Hanover, MD 21076
Phone: (410) 872-6000
Fax: (410) 872-6010
Vice President, International Business Development
About Tecore Networks
Tecore Networks is a pioneer global supplier of multi-technology 3G and 4G/LTE mobile core and radio access network infrastructure. From millions of subscribers, to small private networks, Tecore has serviced the commercial and government sectors for over 20 years. Offering cutting-edge voice and data technologies, and setting the standard for all-IP based architecture; Tecore has exponentially increased performance while minimizing cost and space requirements. Tecore offers value-added features and state-of-the-art professional services that enable their customers to increase ARPU and retention. Founded in 1991, Tecore is ISO 9001:2008 certified, and a three-time winner of the Global Mobile Award. For more information, visit Tecore Networks at www.tecore.com
Trade Mission Goals:
- Our main goal is to introduce our state of the art technology that makes a wide range of products and solutions, geared towards wireless communications needs for government and service providers.
- The Ministries and Agencies we would like to focus on are the Department of Defense, Interior, and Communications.
- The sectors we would like to focus on are government agencies and private sectors that do contracting for the government. Also government agencies who partner with government contractors, government agencies, and telecom companies.
Partnering Interests with Kuwaiti Private Companies Involved in:
- We would be interested in meeting government contractors that work with the ministries of defense and interior, mobile service providers, telecommunications companies and system integrators.
- We also partner with mobile operators, such as: Zain, Qtel, and Viva.
- We have made contact in the past with Hisham Ezzat at Bader Sultan & Brothers Company. This is a company that we would like you to reach out to, and maybe set up another meeting with them.