The U.S. Department of Commerce encourages you to exhibit at MOSTRA CONVEGNO EXPOCOMFORT (MCE) 2012, the leading international event for Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Plumbing Technology, Water Treatment and HVAC components, with a special focus on Energy Efficiency.
With over 2,100 exhibitors and 157,000 trade visitors and buyers from 138 countries, this highly acclaimed international trade fair will take place March 27-30, 2012 in Milan, Italy.
MCE 2012 will have four thematic areas: Heating, Cooling, Water, and Energy. The show is an ideal marketplace for US manufacturers and providers of the following:
- HVAC Systems and Components
- Automatic Controls for HVAC
- HVAC Services
- Renewable Energy Equipment
- Water Treatment Equipment
- Plumbing Technology
- Bathroom Fittings
If you manufacture any of the above and energy efficiency is your focus, MCE 2012 is the show for you!
- Italy has been one of the first EU countries to provide incentives for adopting energy saving technologies in the construction sector. This is in line with the European Union’s objective to reduce its member countries’ primary energy use by 20% by the year 2020
- Since 2010, 57.5 % of small and medium enterprises in Italy have invested in energy saving practices.
- Specifically about HVAC, the Italian market for residential air conditioning equipment is one of the largest in Europe in terms of internal consumption and quantity. Imported products represent the majority of total sales and U.S. products enjoy a high reputation.
- Furthermore, over 33,000 visitors to the last edition of MCE came from other countries in the EU (50%), Eastern Europe (23%), Asia (19%), Africa, the Americas and Oceania!
- MCE Visitors by professional breakdown include installers and maintenance technicians (39%), agents and distributors (24%), engineers and architects (15%), retailers (9%).
The U.S. Commercial Service in Milan will support your sales efforts in Italy and Europe before, during and after MCE 2012.
1) At no charge, we will:
- Conduct a pre-show promotion on your behalf in selected European markets via other U.S. Embassies and Consulates to alert international distributors that you will be at the show, and invite them to visit your booth.
- Provide research and counseling on selected markets before, during and after the show.
- Provide ad hoc interpreting and logistics assistance.
- Advice on protecting new designs you may be showing, and taking expedited action against foreign exhibitors who copy your design and trademarks.
- Introduce you to an International Trade Specialist at your nearest Commerce Department Export Assistance Center in the United States. Facilitate contact for you with pre-qualified booth assistants (you pay directly)
2) Additionally, if you are interested in individual, scheduled business meetings at the show with potential representatives and/or customers in Italy, please register for our $400 Italy Matchmaking and Promotional Package
Let us know which of the above services you are interested in by completing OUR REGISTRATION FORM.
To exhibit at the show and learn more about our services, please contact BY DEC 31 2011:
Federico Bevini, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, Milan, Italy
Tel.: +39 02 626 88 520
Fax: +39 02 659 6561