The U.S. Department of Commerce encourages you to exhibit at PULIRE 2011, the leading international trade exhibition for the production of professional cleaning technologies in 2011. This highly acclaimed international trade fair will take place in beautiful Verona, Italy, May 24-26, 2011.
- PULIRE 2011 is a gateway to global markets. Alternating with the ISSA show, it is the only other major European trade show for the professional and industrial cleaning sector.
- U.S. professional cleaning products are appreciated by Italian buyers because they are better priced than, and as reliable as, European products.
- Best prospects include (but are not limited to): green cleaning, industrial washers, transportation cleaning systems, advanced window cleaning systems.
- 370 exhibitors, 30,000 qualified professional visitors.
PULIRE 2011 will showcase a diverse range of professional and industrial cleaning equipment technologies, as follows:
- Cleaning Machinery and Components
- Sanitary Appliances and Accessories
- Cleaning, Maintenance and Disinfection Products
- Equipment for Cleaning, Maintenance and Safety
- Miscellaneous Services
- Pest control and Anti-Rodent Measures
For a special low fee of $2,950, U.S. participants will receive:
- 1 turnkey booth, 100 sq ft in size
- Access to the exhibitors lounge
- Shared interpreters
- 3 exhibitor passes
- 1 parking pass
- 100 invitation cards
- Registration fee, insurance coverage, catalogue, website
- Matchmaking and networking opportunities with buyers from Italy and other European countries
- …Tours of beautiful Verona and nearby Venice!
The U.S. Commercial Service in Milan will support your sales efforts in Italy and Europe before, during and after PULIRE 2011. At no charge, we will:
- Conduct a pre-show promotion on your behalf via selected European markets at other U.S. Embassies and Consulates to alert international distributors that you will be at the show, and invite them to visit your booth.
- Provide market research in selected markets and counseling before, during and after the show.
- Provide information about services we offer to exporters of American-made products, including the possibility to be featured on our official U.S. Commercial Service website in Italy to generate additional business leads, market research, and follow-up services or logistics assistance.
- Inform you how to protect new designs you may be showing, and to take expedited action against foreign exhibitors who copy your design and trademarks.
- Introduce you to an International Trade Specialist at your nearest Commerce Department Export Assistance Center in the United States.
Simply let us know which of these services you are interested in by completing the form below.
Your contact at the Milan office of the U.S. Commercial Service:
Federico Bevini, Commercial Specialist
+39 02 626 88 520
Fax: +39 02 659 656
Additional information is available by the Show Organizer, www.pulire-it.com
Our Global Network at Work