Travel and Tourism: Attracting More International Visitors to the USA
Search By Country:
The Commercial Service helps U.S. tourism companies including promotion bureaus, CVBs, hotels, tour operators, and more to capture international business. We support you through the activities of our Travel & Tourism (T&T) Team comprised of tourism specialists throughout the U.S.
Team members can help you understand global markets, develop international marketing plans, meet buyers at international trade shows, and much more.
Learn more about what we can do for you:
|China International Boat Show 2013 -- Automobile/Light Truck/Vans, Electrical Power Systems, Furniture, General Consumer Goods, Pleasure Boats/Accessories, Port/Shipbuilding Eq., Sporting Goods/Recreational Eq., Telecommunications Eq., Travel and Tourism Industries|
The China International Boat Show 2013 (CIBS 2013) will be held April 11-14, 2013 at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center in Shanghai, China. U.S. manufacturers of and suppliers to the product categories below should plan to participate in CIBS 2013!
• Boats and luxury yachts (motor and sailing boats, super yachts, dinghies, pleasure and cruise boats);
• Components and equipment (power plants and propulsion equipment, communication and navigation equipment, on-board fittings and furnishings, etc.);
• Water sports (canoes and kayaks, diving, windsurfing, water skiing equipment, tours and sailing schools, on-board health and gym equipment);
• Marine, leisure and services;
• Tourism (hotels and resorts, charter companies, etc.); and
• Lifestyle (fashion, luxury accessories, interior design and furniture).
CIBS 2013 is a comprehensive display of China's boat industry chain, offering hundreds of boats on display, and several exhibition halls featuring thousands of products covering equipment, technology, supplies and services.
Anyone with a personal or professional interest in recreational boating knows that CIBS is the annual meeting point for Asia. Whether to do business or to satisfy a passion, whether to refresh networking opportunities or simply to be part of a community, visitors to CIBS acknowledge that the event has grown into a platform and milestone event for everybody in the industry, from insiders to the stylish jet-set, from traders to wealthy individuals, from maritime administration to families … you will find them all at CIBS 2013.
|Deborah Semb, Trade Event Programs|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|Vivien Bao, Shanghai|
|Victoria Ma, Team4Dragons|
|Ricardo Pelaez, Lima|
Senior Commercial Officer
Phone: (51 1) 618-2442