In 2009, the Services industry exported $502.3 billion of business to foreign markets. The top markets include United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Ireland, France, Switzerland, China, and Netherlands.
A network of trade specialists and industry experts throughout the U.S. and in foreign markets abroad are ready to help you increase your export sales by supplying you with essential market research and trade opportunities.
|Kormarine 2013 (TFC Event) -- Commercial Vessel/Eq. (Non-Fisheries), Electronic Components, Electrical Power Systems, Environmental Technologies, Management Consulting Services, Oil/Gas/Mineral Prod/Explor Serv., Port/Shipbuilding Eq., Security/Safety Eq., Telecommunications Eq., Transportation Serv. (other than Aviation)|
U.S. companies interested in gaining exposure for their maritime products and services should consider exhibiting at Kormarine 2013, one of the world's leading shipbuilding, maritime and offshore international trade shows. Held biannually in Korea, the world #1 shipbuilding country, Kormarine 2013 will take place October 22-25, 2013, at BEXCO in Busan, Korea. Kormarine has developed into the most reputable maritime event in Asia and an important forum at which senior executives from across the global maritime gather and exchange ideas. This acclaimed exhibition is regarded as the most definitive and efffective gateway got foreign maritime companies to enter the fast growing Asian market.
Products featured at Kormarine 2013 will include:
• Ships, boats, vessels, cruise, and ferry equipment;
• Shipbuilding, repair and maintenance equipment and technologies;
• Diesel engines, engine accessories and propulsion systems;
• Shipyard equipment;
• Cargo handling and transport systems;
• Marine and maritime equipment systems;
• Navigation and communication systems and equipment;
• Offshore platforms;
• Drilling, exploration and fasteners;
• Power supply, production, and process equipment and services;
• Oil and gas transport;
• Offshore well equipment and services;
• Sailing equipment and systems;
• Electrical systems and transmission equipment;
• Safety and sea environmental protection;
• Technical, laboratory and computer services;
• Marine consultants and information technology; and
• Green energy.
Held concurrently with Sea-Port and the Naval & Defense Show during Korea's Marine Week, Kormarine 2013 draws ship owners , shipbuilding companies, equipment and component manufacturers, naval architects, marine architects, shipyard purchasing managers, marine rescuers, researchers and firefighters, port authorities, government officials, and oil and gas exploration companies. Kormarine 2013 expects to host 1,200 companies from 40 countries showcasing their products and services to an expected 40,000 visitors from 70 countries. National Pavilions from Austria, China, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Singapore, the United States, and the United Kingdom will be featured at Kormarine 2013.
|James Sullivan, ORUE|
|Mitch Larsen, Seoul|
Deputy Senior Commercial Officer
Phone: (82-2) 397-4216/4537
|Deborah Semb, Trade Event Programs|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|Ray Filbert, Reed Exhibitions|
|Keenton Chiang, Seoul|