Welcome to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Environmental Technologies Team page. This website is your resource for market research reports, trade leads and event information for pollution control equipment & services and water resources equipment & services.
Our division of Commerce, the U.S. Commercial Service, has a global network of 100 offices located throughout the U.S. and over 100 offices located in about 75 countries. Our worldwide team of Environmental Technologies Specialists is here to assist in increasing your export sales. To find your local environmental technologies specialist, please click on the link to the left titled “Local USDOC Offices”.
Our Environmental Team members can assist you with the following:
- International Market Research – our overseas environmental specialists generate reports on the education sectors of target markets around the world. You can see three reports highlighted below, but you can also access more of them at www.export.gov/mrktresearch in our Market Research Library under the Environmental Technologies section.
- Webinars – learn about the environmental sector in a market of interest without leaving your desk.
- Gold Key Service – we will set up in-country meetings for you with potential partners (distributors, agents, manufacturers’ reps, etc.).
- Single Company Promotion – we will organize an event featuring your company and invite the country’s key players in the environmental sector.
Water Online Radio: Exporting America’s Water Expertise
***Check out our new Environmental Solutions Toolkit***
U.S. EPA’s Environmental Technology Opportunities Portal (ETOP)
Global Water Market Opportunity Scan
Environmental Technology Sector in the U.S.
Trade Statistics and Data
Sign up for Environmental Technologies email updates
Export.gov Trade Events: Environmental Technologies
- Water Expo China 2014 (TFC Event)
12/1/2014 - 12/3/2014
- Offshore South East Asia (OSEA) - 2014 (TFC Event)
12/2/2014 - 12/5/2014
- Infrastructure Business Development Mission to Morocco, Egypt, and JordanPre-Register for this event
12/3/2014 - 12/4/2014
12/3/2014 - 12/11/2014
12/4/2014 - 12/5/2014
12/6/2014 - 12/8/2014
12/9/2014 - 12/11/2014