Welcome to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s website for U.S. Educational Institutions and Intensive English Programs. This site is your resource for market research reports, international student recruitment events, and study consortia information.
Our division of Commerce, the U.S. Commercial Service, has a global network of 100 offices located throughout the U.S. and over 100 offices located in more than 70 countries. Our worldwide team of education specialists is here to assist with your international outreach to students, potential partners, and agents. To find your local education specialist, please click on the link to the left titled “Local USDOC Offices”.
Our Education Team members can assist you with the following:
- International Market Research – please refer to the report on the left side of the page entitled “Education and Training Resource Guide 2016”.
- Recruitment Fairs – we can help you identify the right international education fairs for your institution.
- Webinars – learn about the education sector in a market of interest without leaving your desk.
- Virtual Education Events – showcase your school to a potential partner institution and/or agents using a powerpoint presentation live over the internet.
- Gold Key Service – we will set up in-country meetings for you with possible partner educational institutions, identify qualified recruiting agents, find companies that require specialized training for their employees and/or connect you with the Ministry of Education.
- Single School Promotion – we will organize an event featuring your institution/program and invite the country’s key players in the education sector.
Sign up for Education email updates