Welcome to our Architecture & Engineering page, your home for industry information and expertise for the global marketplace. We provide the most recent market research, trade leads and industry event information.
This page is managed by the U.S. Commercial Service’s Global Design & Construction Team. The Global Design and Construction Team is made up of domestic and international trade specialists with the U.S. Department of Commerce - International Trade Administration and industry associations. To find a team member nearest you, please click on the link to the left titled “Design & Construction Team Members”.
We specialize in working with the following industry subsectors:
DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS – Europe Business Forum
Venue: Los Angeles, CA
Date: June 2-4, 2014
Learn More/Pre-Register: http://export.gov/california/ca/DiscoverEurope/
Please join us! We invite you to join a FREE webinar on May 15th to learn more about the taxes related to the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games.
The U.S. Commercial Service, in partnership with Ernst & Young Terco, located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, will be hosting a webinar on immigration matters and tax compliance for companies interested in bidding for products/services during the 2016 Olympic Games.
Learn and understand how your company can comply from tax benefits at the state level for all products destined for the 2016 Games from experts in immigration, due diligence, and tax compliance at Ernst & Young, who will give a 40 minute presentation on the subject. After the presentation, there will be a 15 minute Q&A session.
- Cristiane Pacheco, Indirect Tributes Senior Manager;
- Gina Foti, Senior Manager, Immigration;
- Leandro Souza, Individual Tax Compliance;
- José Silva, Partner, Tax Compliance;
- Raquel Teixeira, Immigration, Tax Compliance, Advisory e Assignment Services.
Date: May 15, 2014
Time: 2pm Brazil/1pm Eastern/12pm CDT/11am MDT/10am PDT
To Register: Please RSVP to Matt Baker at Matt.Baker@trade.gov until noon May 14
Explore opportunities to expand your sales in the burgeoning aviation markets in Beijing, Chengdu and Xiamen, China! Join the U.S. Commercial Service (CS) China team from September 15 to 17, 2014 as we introduce U.S. aviation firms to key decision makers in the heart of China’s aviation infrastructure boom.
China intends to build 56 new airports and expand 101 existing ones by 2015. This presents tremendous opportunities for U.S. companies to sell equipment and services from airport design and construction to air traffic management and environmental consulting. In particular, companies that provide the following equipment and services to airport development are encouraged to participate in this roadshow: airport design, green construction, energy efficiency equipment, airport security equipment, ground support and terminal related equipment, and airport management.
Road Show participants will be briefed by China’s Civil Aviation Administration on China’s aviation development. Participants will also make presentations to key regional civil aviation authorities in Chengdu and Xiamen as well as airport corporations in Beijing, Chengdu, and Xiamen on how U.S. equipment and services have been adapted by airports around the world. This is a unique chance to learn about opportunities to provide U.S. airport construction equipment and services needed to help China develop cleaner, safer, and more efficient airports.
For more information please contact:
Ms. Ida Peng, Commercial Specialist in Beijing, Aiqun.Peng@trade.gov
Mr. Shiyang Cui, Commercial Specialist in Chengdu, Cui.Shiyang@trade.gov
Ms. Lena Yang, Commercial Specialist in Guangzhou, Lena.Yang@trade.gov
Deadline for registration is July 30th.
Cost USD $1,800
• Participation in government meetings in Beijing, Chengdu and Xiamen
• Speaking role in Seminar
• Participation in networking lunches and dinners
• Inclusion in Roadshow Brochure
Additional Company Representative at USD $800
|Saudi -Arabia Catalog Show 2014 (SACS 2014 -- Automotive Parts/Services Eq., Construction Eq., Health Care Services, Oil/Gas Field Machinery|
1. SACS 2014 will be held in Asharqia Chamber on January 13,2014
2. All US companies are invited to exhibit their catalogs, brochures, product literature, cds and any demo materials in the show.
Catalog Show Information:
SAUDI-ARABIA CATALOG SHOW 2014
The U.S. Commercial Service in Saudi Arabia is pleased to invite U.S. suppliers and companies to register for the upcoming “Saudi-Arabia Catalog Show 2014 (SACS 2014)”.
Registration fee for the Catalog Show is only US $100
The show will be hosted by “Asharqia” Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, on January 13, 2014
The Kingdom's massive projects, both planned and on-going, constitute excellent opportunities for U.S. manufacturers/exporters from all sectors to participate in this lucrative market.
ABOUT SAUDI ARABIA
• Projected total spending over the next 10 years is estimated at more than US $2.2 trillion
• World's largest oil exporter, and world's 2nd largest oil producer
• The Arab world's largest telecommunications market
• Largest automobile market in the Near East
• Largest construction market in the Gulf Region
• World's 11th largest petrochemical exporter
• World's 5th auto parts market
• Region's largest health-care sector in terms of expenditures, size, activity, and potential
WHY PARTICIPATE IN SACS 2014?
• A list of all business visitors who expressed interest in your company's products or services
• Name, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers of companies will be sent to you immediately after the event
• Promotion of your company in a directory highlighting your business objectives
• Your catalogs will be distributed to interested Saudi companies who were unable to visit SACS 2014
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to participate, kindly complete the attached registration form and scan it back to us
Alternatively, you may simply reply to this email and we will provide you with more details
The registration fee for participating in the catalog show is US $100, payable by credit card or check. Checks should be made payable to the “International Trade Administration”.
60 copies of catalogs, product literature, brochures, or CD's and any demo materials should be sent to:
APO AE 09858-6803
For More information please contact:
Phone inquiries: +966/13/330-3200 Ext. 3065
Or by Courier (Fedex, UPS, or DHL):
American Consulate General Dhahran
Between Saudi Aramco HQ and Airbase
|Tareq Ghazal, Dhahran|
Phone: +966133303200 x 3065