This page is managed by the U.S. Commercial Service’s Global Design & Construction Team. The Global Design and Construction Team is made up of domestic and international trade specialists with the U.S. Department of Commerce - International Trade Administration and industry associations. To find your local design services specialist, please click on the link to the left titled “Local USDOC Offices”.
We specialize in working with the following industry subsectors:
Meet One-on-One with U.S. Commercial Diplomats
Whether for market opportunities, help in overcoming challenges, or general questions, meet with U.S. commercial diplomats from 22 countries:
§ Argentina, Bahama, Barbados, Belize, Brazil
§ Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic
§ Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras
§ Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua,
§ Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago
Exploring the Markets of the Americas
§ How are the markets of the Americas performing today?
§ How will the markets be performing in five years?
§ What are today’s and tomorrow’s opportunities?
§ What challenges do these dynamic markets present to U.S. companies?
Panels featuring economists, industry professionals, trade experts, and U.S. commercial diplomats will explore
these questions and others to help you define your competitive strategy for the Americas.
|Saudi -Arabia Catalog Show 2014 (SACS 2014 -- Automotive Parts/Services Eq., Construction Eq., Health Care Services, Oil/Gas Field Machinery|
1. SACS 2014 will be held in Asharqia Chamber on January 13,2014
2. All US companies are invited to exhibit their catalogs, brochures, product literature, cds and any demo materials in the show.
Catalog Show Information:
SAUDI-ARABIA CATALOG SHOW 2014
The U.S. Commercial Service in Saudi Arabia is pleased to invite U.S. suppliers and companies to register for the upcoming “Saudi-Arabia Catalog Show 2014 (SACS 2014)”.
Registration fee for the Catalog Show is only US $100
The show will be hosted by “Asharqia” Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, on January 13, 2014
The Kingdom's massive projects, both planned and on-going, constitute excellent opportunities for U.S. manufacturers/exporters from all sectors to participate in this lucrative market.
ABOUT SAUDI ARABIA
• Projected total spending over the next 10 years is estimated at more than US $2.2 trillion
• World's largest oil exporter, and world's 2nd largest oil producer
• The Arab world's largest telecommunications market
• Largest automobile market in the Near East
• Largest construction market in the Gulf Region
• World's 11th largest petrochemical exporter
• World's 5th auto parts market
• Region's largest health-care sector in terms of expenditures, size, activity, and potential
WHY PARTICIPATE IN SACS 2014?
• A list of all business visitors who expressed interest in your company's products or services
• Name, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers of companies will be sent to you immediately after the event
• Promotion of your company in a directory highlighting your business objectives
• Your catalogs will be distributed to interested Saudi companies who were unable to visit SACS 2014
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to participate, kindly complete the attached registration form and scan it back to us
Alternatively, you may simply reply to this email and we will provide you with more details
The registration fee for participating in the catalog show is US $100, payable by credit card or check. Checks should be made payable to the “International Trade Administration”.
60 copies of catalogs, product literature, brochures, or CD's and any demo materials should be sent to:
APO AE 09858-6803
For More information please contact:
Phone inquiries: +966/13/330-3200 Ext. 3065
Or by Courier (Fedex, UPS, or DHL):
American Consulate General Dhahran
Between Saudi Aramco HQ and Airbase
|Tareq Ghazal, Dhahran|
Phone: +966133303200 x 3065