The U.S. Commercial Service’s Automotive & Ground Transportation team is comprised of specialists, located throughout the Unites States at Export Assistance Centers and in American Embassies and Consulates worldwide, who are dedicated to helping you export. We are the automotive industry’s primary export assistance resource and should be your first point of contact if you are looking to sell your auto parts and services overseas. This site provides American companies supplying automotive, truck, or motorcycle-related parts, services, and manufacturing/testing equipment with up-to-date information to help your company succeed internationally. If your company is not currently working with our team member at your local U.S. Export Assistance Center, please contact us today to learn how we can assist you with your export objectives.
Quarterly Automotive Team Newsletter. Review the list of latest market research reports, industry news, information on upcoming trade events and trade leads.
NEW! 2014 “Automotive Resource Guide: A Reference for U.S. Exporters to Worldwide Markets” (3rd edition). Identify and learn about markets where U.S. automotive products or services are likely to succeed.
NEW! 2014-2015 eMobility in Europe Resource Guide. Quick market overview of trends and developments in Europe’s dynamic mobility and transportation industry for U.S. exporters of electric vehicles, charging infrastructure and related products. To download a preview, please click here. To obtain a FREE FULL copy, contact your local US Commercial Specialist.
“Compilation of World Motor Vehicle Import Requirements” (2nd edition). Market data and worldwide automotive import restrictions for the major automotive markets around the world.
“Motorcycles: European Market Briefs 2013-2014”. Review the European market opportunities for motorcycles and related products.
Market Research Library. Access the U.S. Commercial Service Market Research Library containing hundreds automotive industry and country-specific market reports, authored by our specialists working in overseas posts.
Questions or comments about this site? E-mail the webmaster
|AUTOPROMOTEC 2013 -- Automotive Parts/Services Eq., Transportation Serv. (other than Aviation), Used/Reconditioned Eq.|
The Bologna Trade Fair Center will host the 25th edition of Autopromotec, the most important international exhibition of automotive industry products, garage equipment and servicing, from May 22-26, 2013.
AUTOPROMOTEC 2011 hosted 1,473 exhibitors from 50 countries and 103,666 visitors representing buyers and trade professionals.
AUTOPROMOTEC 2013 will focus on the following vehicle parts and repair/maintenance sectors:
• Air compressors
• Body repair and straightening benches
• Car Services/Franchising automotive networks
• Car washing equipment
• Diagnostic lines for motor vehicle overhauling
• Electronic diagnostic engine testers
• Enamels and paints for body repair shops
• Equipment and accessories for body repair shops
• Equipment and accessories for motor vehicle repair centers, automobile electricians
• Equipment and accessories for tire specialists
• Equipment and materials for tire repairing
• Equipment and products for service stations
• Equipment, products and components for workshops
• Hydraulic jacks
• Machine tools for motor vehicle repair centers
• Machinery and moulds for tire retreading
• Machines and equipment for engine
• Machines for washing parts
• Materials for tire retreading
• Mechanical, electrical and pneumatic tools
• New and retread tires
• Parts and components for electrical and electronic systems of vehicles and test devices
• Parts and components for motor vehicle engines
• Parts and components for vehicle underbody
• Spray booths and industrial systems for body repair shops
• Testing benches for brakes, shock absorbers and engine power
• Tire changers
• Vehicle lifts
• Vehicle washing systems
• Water jet cleaning systems
• Wheel alignment systems
|Michael Thompson, Trade Event Programs|
International Trade Specialist
|Patrick Capriati, Italian Trade Commission, Senior Marketing Promotion Officer|
Phone: (312) 670-4360
|Andrea Rosa, Milan|
Phone: Direct +39 02 6268 8523 or Main +39 02 02 6268 851