The Business Service Provider (BSP) program offered by the Commercial Service's Office of Domestic Operations offers Indiana business service providers the opportunity to increase visibility with U.S. exporters via the web.
The Business Service Provider Directory is designed to help U.S. companies identify professional service providers to assist them in the assessment, completion, and/or financing of an export transaction.
Business service providers gain visibility for their products and services within the exporting community by participating in the directory.
Participation Guidelines & Price
A listing in the BSP Directory costs $300 for a Small to Medium Sized Company (500 or fewer employees); $600 for a Large Company (more than 500 employees) per year, and includes:
An additional listing under another category in the BSP Directory costs $100 for a Small to Medium Sized Company (500 or fewer employees); and $300 for a Large Company (more than 500 employees) per year.
Participating companies can expect to receive initial counseling on the BSP service and a navigational tour of CS. Upon receipt of BSP interest form, the CS will complete a short qualification review.
The U.S. Commercial Service must qualify all company information before publishing a participant's on-line listing. This qualification review will normally be complete in 5-7 business days.
Upon completion of the qualification review and receipt of payment, a company can expect their BSP listing to be on-line within 5 business days.
The participating company agrees to:
• Provide all required information for your listing during registration;
• Provide a maximum of 250 words for your listing, and a logo or image in JPEG or GIF format with a maximum image size of 200 x 200 pixels;
• Provide timely payment prior to publication of your listing on-line;
• Respond in a timely and professional manner to inquiries resulting from your BSP listing;
• Notify the Commercial Service of any changes in your corporation contact information, product or service line, logo, etc.
U. S. Commercial Service Quality Assurances
The U.S. Commercial Service ensures that:
• The BSP listing will be made available for one year from date of activation;
• A subscription renewal process will be made available prior to the current subscription expiration;
• The CS refund policy applies to BSP listings;
• Reasonable changes to contact information, as well as other timely updates to the listing, may be made at the discretion of the local Commercial Service office upon the client's request.
As a valued client, your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and we want to make sure we are meeting your expectations and addressing any of your concerns. If you have an unresolved problem, any comments, or suggestions, please contact Mark Cooper at 317-582-2300 or email@example.com.