IBP Select Program
To support more U.S. trade shows, the International Buyer Program has a service called IBP Select. Like the regular IBP service, the core value proposition of IBP Select is that our global network recruits pre-screened international buyers to U.S. trade shows to meet with U.S suppliers exhibiting at those shows. The main difference between IBP and IBP Select is that IBP offers worldwide promotion and recruitment whereas Select focuses on promotion and recruitment in up to five international markets.
What are the differences between IBP and IBP Select?
1. IBP Select focuses on promotion and recruitment in up to five international markets.
2. Staffing at the venue will be 2 Global Teams members versus 1 IBP Project Officer and 2 Global Teams members. (The IBP Office will still handle all administrative aspects of the IBP, e.g., MOA, cost recovery, etc.)
3. The price is $6,000 versus $9,800.
4. The show organizer must only provide 500 square feet for the International Business Center versus 900/1,600 square feet.
5. IBP-recruited delegates would continue to receive either waived or significantly reduced admission to the event.
6. Delegation leaders recruiting a minimum of 10 delegates would be eligible for a complimentary hotel room – hopefully making it easier to lead the delegation to the show.
CY 2016 IBP Select Events
January 19-21, 2016
February 13-16, 2016
February 15-17, 2016
February 18-20, 2016
April 18-23, 2016
May 19-21, 2016
October 3-8, 2016
November 29 - December 1, 2016