|GESS DUBAI 2016-TFC EVENT -- Audio/Visual Eq., Consumer Electronics, Education/Training Services, Laboratory Scientific Instruments, Robotics, Sporting Goods/Recreational Eq., Toys/Games|
GESS Dubai is now entering its 9th year and has become the must attend event in the Middle East for educationalists. 2015 saw 10,000 educationalists from over 75 countries visit GESS Dubai to find the latest in educational supplies and solutions. This year had 6 country pavilions (UK, Chinese, Korean, German, Finnish and US).
The Gulf region, located between Europe and the Indian sub-continent, remains a strategically important area of the world. Quality education plays a key role in the economic development of any nation and in the case of the GCC countries, it is one of the key forces enabling their growth. Taking a stand at GESS is critical to your growth in the Middle East region, enabling you to position your company as an authority on the future of the education industry.
• The total number of students in the GCC region is expected to grow at a 3% CAGR between 2013 and 2020 to reach 13.7 million - Alpen Capital
• The total number of schools is expected to rise at a 2.4% CAGR from 2013 to 2020, concurrent with the increasing number of students in the GCC - Alpen Capital
• Enrolment increase at private schools is expected at a 6.7% CAGR between 2013 and 2020 - Alpen Capital
• On an average, the GCC region is expected to experience a recurring spend of about US$150 billion on its education sector in the next couple of years.
• UAE: $2.65 billion to be invested in education in 2013, this is 22% of the total government budget.
• By 2016 GCC region is likely to have a total of 51,450 schools, out of which 20.6% will be private.
|Jonnie Wicks, F&E Education, Event Manager|
Phone: 44 (0) 788 466 4938
|Manal El Masry, Abu Dhabi|
Phone: +9712 414 2217
|Jeffrey Goldberg, OTP-SP|
International Trade Specialist