|ISNR Abu Dhabi 2014 (TFC Event) -- Security/Safety Eq.|
Founded in 2008 and held every other year, ISNR Abu Dhabi established its position as the definitive regional homeland security and national resilience event in the Middle East and North Africa. As a key addition to the global security calendar, this biennial event has become a unique networking platform for governments and private sectors: a place to exchange knowledge, share best practices, discover the state-of-the-art technologies - and do business.
The 2012 event produced: 9,177 industry professionals; 178 exhibitors; 89 official delegations. And now, the 2014 edition is going further than ever before. Organized in partnership with the UAE Ministry of Interior, the International Security, Safety & National Resilience Exhibition and Conference is growing in reach and influence beyond homeland security and national resilience by bringing new, world class events and a renowned international brand together for the first time, in one place at one time:
• Security & Safety Leaders' Forum — a world class conference for security and safety officers and professionals
• Fire & Emergency Middle East — a specialist event for the Fire & Emergency industry
• Information Security — a new information security highlight by ISNR, dedicated to the Middle East and North Africa region's professionals
• ISC Middle East— the world class physical security event from the USA at ISNR Abu Dhabi
• Occupational Safety and Health Middle East — a dedicated event promoting safety and health at work
ISNR Abu Dhabi 2014: more influential and more connected. The improved ISNR concept will be bigger, better — and more connected than ever. In its new expanded shape, ISNR Abu Dhabi will feature a 40% larger exhibition space with 400 exhibitors, and will play host to 15,000 senior security, safety and emergency professionals from across the Middle East and North Africa region, making it the perfect place to meet, learn, share and grow your business.
|Graylin Presbury, Trade Event Programs|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|Ray Filbert, Reed Exhibitions|
|George Messiha, Abu Dhabi|