|INDIA AVIATION 2014 - International Exhibition & Conference on Civil Aviation (TFC Event) -- Aircraft/Aircraft Parts, Airport/Ground Support Eq., Aviation Services, Computer Software, Education/Training Services, Security/Safety Eq., Telecommunications Eq.|
U.S. commercial aviation companies interested in launching their products into or expanding their exports to the rapidly growing Indian market should consider exhibiting in INDIA AVIATION 2014 which will be held March 12-16, 2014 at Begumpet Airport in Hyderabad, India. Organized by India's Ministry of Civil Aviation and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, INDIA AVIATION 2014 also is supported by the Airports Authority of India, Air India, Pawan Hans Helicopters Ltd., and the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Concurrent with the exhibition is a Conference on Civil Aviation which will focus on policy issues and a CEO forum led by the Indian Minister for Civil Aviation. India Aviation is the largest platform for doing business and networking in the civil aviation and business aviation sectors in India and South Asia.
India's aviation sector has exhibited remarkable increases in the last decade -- its domestic air travel market is forecast to rank among the top five markets worldwide with the second highest growth rate between 2012 and 2016 in the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Airline Industry Forecast. To facilitate this expansion, the Government of India is investing in aircraft purchases, airport development, expansion and modernization projects, and ATC equipment, and creating a more open, liberal and investment friendly aviation sector.
Product categories for INDIA AVIATION 2014 include:
• Aircraft – commercial, regional, business and cargo aircraft, helicopters, gliders, etc.;
• Aircraft Machinery & Equipment – engines, accessories & components, MRO, safety & security equipment, avionics, electro-optics, meteorological equipment, seats, etc.;
• Aircraft Interiors – design, materials & systems, textiles & accessories;
• Skill Development – pilot training schools & services; crew & ground crew training institutes; aviation engineering colleges;
• Airlines, Airlines Services & Air Cargo; and
• Airport Infrastructure -- design, engineering, construction & integration of new, upgraded & modernized airports, terminals & air fields, communication, navigation & ATC equipment, airport security & emergency systems, passenger & baggage handling systems, computers, terminals & software.
U.S. Commercial Service staff will be at INDIA AVIATION 2014 to provide export counseling and other support to U.S. exhibitors.
|Deborah Semb, Trade Event Programs|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|Ranjana Khanna, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry|
|Thomas P. Cassidy, Almaty|
Senior Commercial Officer
Phone: +7 (727) 250-7612
|Jitender Jassal, New Delhi|
Phone: +91 11 2347 2187