|PLC at Woodworking and Furniture Show Lisderevmash'11 -- Forestry/Woodworking Machinery, Furniture, Household Consumer Goods, Textile Fabrics|
Site: International Exhibition Center, Kyiv,Ukraine
Dates: September 20 – 23, 2011 (Biennial)
Show Description: Lisderevmash –is Ukraine's major International Specialized Exhibition of Machinery and Equipment for Timber, Woodworking and Furniture Industry. The international exhibition Lisderevmash is an biennial trade event covering equipment for forestry and machinery, equipment for wood preprocessing, furniture materials and componentry. This exhibition is organized by the Ukrainian company, ACCO International, and is co-sponsored by the State Forestry Committee of Ukraine with assistance of The Ukrainian Association of Woodworking Equipment (UAWE).
At this show, CS Kyiv will organize a Product Literature Center (PLC). CS Kyiv invites you to participate by sending your product catalogs and price lists for display in the CS PLC, and for distribution to interested Ukrainian companies. The cost of company promotion in the CS Product Literature Center is USD 350 per U.S. company.
The USD 350.00 participation fee for the USCS Kyiv catalog promotion at FEC'2010 will include:
- Inclusion in a U.S. Product Literature Center listing, to be prepared in Ukrainian, including summary information on your company;
- Product literature exposure at the CS Kyiv Product Literature Center booth staffed by CS Kyiv commercial specialists;
- Following the show, a list of potential Ukrainian buyers and/or business partners will be provided to each catalog display participant;
- One-year company profile display hosted at the American Embassy Commercial Service webpage for Ukrainian customers;
- One-year product literature reference exposure at the U.S. Commercial Service Kyiv Business Commercial Library
Product Categories: The show promotes the latest technology and equipment for: machinery and equipment for forestry, equipment for wood preprocessing,, equipment for wood reprocessing, instruments, materials and componentry.
|Myroslava Myrtsalo, Kiev|