Every year, the U.S. Commercial Service helps thousands of companies export U.S. goods and services worth billions of dollars. Let us help you find the best opportunities for your business in the Czech Republic.
Proven Trade Expertise. Our global network of trade professionals is located throughout the United States and in U.S. Embassies and Consulates in nearly 80 countries, including the Czech Republic (CR). Whether you’re looking to make your first export sale or expand your business in the Czech Republic, we offer the trade counseling, market intelligence, business matchmaking, and commercial diplomacy you need to connect with lucrative business opportunities. In addition, we will help you to develop trade finance and insurance strategies that align with your particular business objectives and help you complete your export transaction.
Following is a list of our general assistance areas. Our trade professionals will work with you to identify and tailor the right mix of U.S. Commercial Service capabilities to achieve your exporting goals. Contact your U.S. Commercial Service trade professional in the Czech Republic for details.
Planning and Strategy
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help achieve your business goals.
- Take advantage of intensive, long-term export consulting and trade advocacy.
- Get assistance with customs-related issues.
- Obtain advocacy support, if your company’s exports or the Czech Republic bids are adversely affected by a trade barrier or by market access issues.
- Learn how to limit the risk of non-payment, and receive counseling if problems arise.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Obtain information about the loan programs provided by the Export-Import Bank and other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable your company to offer competitive terms of sale in the Czech Republic.
- Get guidance on pricing your products and services to ensure competitiveness in the Czech market while maximizing your profits.
Country and Industry Reports
- Get accurate and detailed information—at no cost—from country and industry market reports, written by our in-country trade professionals.
- Receive updates on new regulations, business trends, and government-financed projects.
Learn more about market research reports….
Customized Market Research
- Gauge the sales potential for your products or services with individualized reports on the Czech market.
- Discover which factors influence prospective customers, identify your competitors, and obtain pricing for comparable products.
Learn more about market research reports….
- Learn about potential partners from our trade professionals in the Czech Republic.
- Order an international company report containing available sales, profit figures, potential liabilities, and other financial information.
Learn more about International Company Profile (ICP) report ….
- Identify potential Czech partners.
- Market your firm directly to Czech companies.
Learn more about Contact List …..
- Identify potential Czech partners and get detailed company reports.
- Determine the marketability of your product or service in the Czech Republic.
Learn more about International Partner Search (IPS) …..
- Meet one-on-one with pre-screened Czech buyers, sales representatives, and business partners through our Gold Key Service.
- Leverage customized market briefings, research, and advice.
Learn more about Gold Key Service (GKS) ….
- Leverage customized venues to reach potential Czech partners and buyers through our Single Company Promotion (SCP).
- List your company in our official online directory of U.S. exporters – the Export Yellow Pages - and service providers; an affordable and convenient way to connect with customers in the Czech Republic and grow your business.
- Feature your company on our Czech-language buyer-directed web site through our Featured U.S. Exporter service (FUSE).
- Participate in official business development missions led by senior U.S. government leaders.
- Meet with Czech agents, distributors, government and industry officials, prospective customers, and U.S. Embassy officials.
- Use our International Buyer Program to meet with pre-screened Czech buyers and receive export counseling at major U.S. trade shows.
- Exhibit in the U.S. Pavilion at Czech trade fairs, see Catalogue fairs in the Czech Republic on Trade Events section.
- Let us distribute your marketing literature at Czech trade shows.
- Overcome trade obstacles to successfully enter the Czech market.
- Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with the Czech government to protect U.S. business interests.
- Access U.S. government trade advocacy for your Czech government procurement bids.
Learn more about Commercial Diplomacy services….
Contact us today to connect with a world of opportunity in the Czech Republic.