U.S. Commercial Service Croatia - Services for U.S. Companies
Every year, the U.S. Commercial Service helps thousands of companies export goods and services worth billions of dollars. Let us help you find the best opportunities for your business in Croatia.
Proven Trade Expertise. Our global network of trade professionals is located throughout the United States and in U.S. Embassies and Consulates in nearly 80 countries, including Croatia. Whether you’re looking to make your first export sale or expand your business in Croatia, we offer the trade counseling, market intelligence, business matchmaking, and commercial diplomacy you need to connect with lucrative business opportunities. In addition, we will help you to develop trade finance and insurance strategies that align with your particular business objectives and help you complete your export transaction.
The most popular fee-based services offered by our office in Croatia are: International Partner Search, International Company Profile, Gold Key Services, Video Business Services, Platinum Key service, Single Company Promotion.
Following is a list of our general assistance areas. Our trade professionals will work with you to identify and tailor the right mix of U.S. Commercial Service capabilities to achieve your exporting goals. Contact your U.S. Commercial Service trade professional in Croatia for details.
Planning and Strategy
- Create a comprehensive international business plan for entry or expansion into Croatia.
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help achieve your business goals.
Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Determine export licensing needs for shipping your products.
- Understand and comply with global product standards, certification requirements, electricity regulations, and packaging laws.
- Learn how to avoid intellectual property rights issues and legal disputes.
Documentation and Product Requirements
- Learn about export documents, including Electronic Export Information filing, invoices, packing lists, and certificates of origin.
- Verify the tariff rate for your product, as well as any import fees for a particular market.
- Determine your product’s Schedule B and HS numbers.
- Get assistance with customs-related issues.
- Obtain advocacy support if your company’s exports or Croatian bids are adversely affected by a trade barrier or by market access issues.
- Learn how to limit the risk of non-payment, and receive counseling if problems arise.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Formulate an export finance strategy leveraging loan programs provided by the Export-Import Bank of America, the Small Business Administration, and other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable your company to offer competitive terms of sale in Croatia.
- Get guidance on pricing your products and services to ensure competitiveness in the Croatian market while maximizing your profits.
Country and Industry Reports
- Get accurate and detailed information—at no cost—from country and industry market reports, written by our in-country trade professionals.
- Receive updates on new regulations, business trends, and government-financed projects.
Customized Market Research
- Gauge the sales potential for your products or services with individualized reports on the Croatian market.
- Discover which factors influence prospective customers, identify your competitors, and obtain pricing for comparable products.
- Learn about potential partners from our trade professionals working in Croatia.
- Order an international company report containing available sales, profit figures, potential liabilities, and other financial information.
Trade Data and Analysis
- Identify potential Croatian partners.
- Market your firm directly to Croatian companies.
Personalized Business Matchmaking
- Meet one-on-one with pre-screened Croatian buyers, sales representatives, and business partners through our Gold Key Service.
- Leverage customized market briefings, research, and advice.
- Leverage customized venues to reach potential Croatian partners and buyers.
- Advertise in our official catalog of U.S. suppliers sent to nearly 400,000 international companies, including Croatian potential buyers.
- Feature your company on our buyer-directed web site.
- Participate in official business development missions led by senior U.S. government leaders. Meet with Croatian agents, distributors, government and industry officials, prospective customers, and U.S. Embassy officials.
- Use our International Buyer Program to meet with pre-screened buyers and receive export counseling at major U.S. trade shows.
- Exhibit in the U.S. Pavilion at Croatian international trade fairs.
- Let us distribute your marketing literature at Croatian international trade shows.
- Overcome trade obstacles to successfully enter the Croatian market.
- Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with the Croatian government to protect U.S. business interests.
- Access U.S. government trade advocacy for your Croatian government procurement bids.
is designed to give a boost to any U.S. firm's efforts to launch a product or service overseas, find new customers, conduct a technical training program on their product or service, or otherwise get the word out about their capabilities. For a reasonable, our Commercial Service overseas staff will assist you to professionally organize an effective promotional event, including helping identify the right attendees from the overseas business community, locating a suitable venue, sending invitations, promoting the event, and performing other logistical support.
Here is what we provide for your Single Company Promotion fee:
- Assistance with developing a custom-tailored approach to arranging and promoting your company's event;
- Identification of a suitable location, date and time for the event (room rental costs are extra);
- Use of the Commercial Service logo on invitations to your event, assistance with having them printed and distributed, and RSVPs received;
- Promotion of your event to relevant contacts in our industry sector databases;
- Advice on other promotional channels to use, such as newspapers, Internet, trade magazines, and other broadcast and print media (at additional cost to you).
Contact us today to connect with a world of opportunity.