The U.S. Commercial organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
- 90th Annual World Trade Week Kickoff Breakfast
Los Angeles, May 3, 2016
- BIS Seminar, Complying with U.S. Export Controls
Costa Mesa, May 4-5, 2016
- China e-Commerce Boot Camp
New York, NY, May 10, 2016
Los Angeles, CA, May 12, 2016
- Orange County World Trade Week Breakfast & Forum
Irvine, May 17, 2016
- POWER-GEN Europe, Show Time/Euro Chat
Milan, June 21-22, 2016
- Discover Global Markets: The Americas
Transform market potential to market success across the Western Hemisphere
Fort Lauderdale, FL, June 15-16, 2016
- Discover Global Markets: Healthcare Connections
Connect to global healthcare opportunities, regulatory developments, and market intelligence via panels, executive meetings, and networking
Bellevue, WA, September 13-15, 2016
- Japan Aerospace 2016, U.S. Pavilion
Tokyo, Japan, October 12-15, 2016
- Discover Global Markets: Building Smart Cities
Connecting, Innovating, and Sustaining with 21st Century Infrastructure
Chicago, IL, November 1-3, 2016