The U.S. Commercial organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
- How to Enter the Chinese Market Webinar
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:00PM Pacific
- BIS Export Administration Regulations (EAR) Course
Los Angeles, CA, Aug. 5-6, 2015
- Seoul Airshow – ADEX, U.S. Pavilion
Seoul, South Korea, Oct. 20-25, 2015
- National Aerospace FDI Expo
Los Angeles, CA, Oct. 26-28
- Discover Global Markets: Pacific Rim Consumers
Orange County, CA, October 29-30, 2015