The U.S. Commercial organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
- Asia Pacific Business Outlook
Los Angeles, CA, April 13-14, 2015
- Africa Meet & Greet Networking Reception
Los Angeles, CA, April 16, 2015
- BIS Export Administration Regulation Course
Newport Beach, CA, May 6-7, 2015
- Discover Global Markets: The Americas
Miami, FL, May 12-14, 2015
- Protect Your IP in China
Irvine, CA, May 21, 2015