The U.S. Commercial organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
- EXPORT COMPLIANCE BASICS IN PRACTICAL TERMS
Santa Ana, CA, Nov. 17 & 19, 2015
- Smart City Expo, Euro Chat
Barcelona, Spain, Nov. 17-19, 2015
- Investment Opportunities in Benin and Ghana
Los Angeles, CA, December 4, 2015
- POWER-GEN International
Las Vegas, NV, December 8-10, 2015
- Aerospace Executive Service, Singapore Airshow 2016
Singapore, Feb. 16-18, 2016