The U.S. Commercial Service organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. You can search for our worldwide Trade Events and Webinars, or review the following upcoming Local Events. For email updates, please, sign up here.
- Asia Pacific Business Outlook (APBO) Conference 2016. APRIL 18-19, 2016. Los Angeles, CA. Learn more.
- California-Mexico Trade & Investment Summit. April 19, 2016. Los Angeles, CA. Learn more.
- Webinar: Leverage CAFTA-DR Opportunities to Expand Your Exports. April 26, 2016. Learn more.
- 2016 Inland Empire Manufacturing Summit. April 26, 2016. Ontario Convention Center, CA. Learn more.
- Perris Valley Chamber of Commerce 1st Annual Business Summit. May 10, 2016. Learn more.
- Beyond the Numbers: Air and Sea Cargo Trends. May 11, 2016. Los Angeles, CA. Learn more.
- Southern California Procurement and Manufacturing Summit: Global Perspective. MAY 26, 2016. Join us to celebrate the 2016 World Trade Week and learn how to increase your international sales. Riverside Convention Center, Riverside, CA. Click here for more information and to REGISTER today!