The U.S. Commercial organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Normalbriefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
- By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events. You can search for our worldwide Trade Events and Webinars, or review the following upcoming Local Events.
- China Town Hall: China’s Direct Investment in the U.S. & Its Impact on California’s Economy. OCTOBER 5. California State University, San Bernardino. Learn more.
- Evolving Export Controls, Compliance and Enforcement. OCTOBER 15. University of Phoenix, Ontario Learning Center, 1st Floor, 3110 East Guasti Road, Ontario, California 91761~ Full-Day Program and Networking Reception. Learn more.
- Exporting to Indonesia and Malaysia Workshop. OCTOBER 16. Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce. Learn more.
- National Aerospace Foreign Direct Investment Exposition. OCTOBER 26-28, 2015. Los Angeles, CA. Learn more.
- Discover Global Markets: Pacific Rim Consumers. OCTOBER 29-30. Orange County, CA. Learn more.
- Exporting Agriculture International Trade Summit 2015. NOVEMBER 4, 2015. Palm Springs, CA. Learn more.