The U.S. Commercial organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Normalbriefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
- By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events. You can search for our worldwide Trade Events and Webinars, or review the following upcoming Local Events.
- Discover Global Markets: Pacific Rim Consumers. OCTOBER 29-30. Orange County, CA. Learn more.
- Exporting Agriculture International Trade Summit 2015. NOVEMBER 4, 2015. Palm Springs, CA. Learn more.
- How to Trade With the Pacific Alliance Countries. NOVEMBER 6, 2015. California State University, Channel Islands. Learn more.
- FREE Webinar: Supplying Mexico’s Booming Manufacturing Industry. DECEMBER 3, 2015. Learn more.