The U.S. Commercial organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Normalbriefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
- By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events. You can search for our worldwide Trade Events and Webinars, or review the following upcoming Local Events.
- Opportunities in Saudi Arabia Briefing. DECEMBER 10, 2015. Los Angeles, CA. Learn more.
- Incoterms: Learn How to Reduce Your Risk for Global Shipments. JANUARY 20, 2016. Santa Clarita, CA. Learn more.
- Hannover Messe 2016 - The United States is the Partner Country at this world’s leading trade fair for industrial technology. Learn more by participating in our FREE WEBINARS (January 20, February 17, March 16) or Register Your Interest HERE.
- Export University 2016 Advanced Workshop Series. FEBRUARY 11 through June16, 2016. Learn more.
- Asia Pacific Business Outlook (APBO) Conference 2016. APRIL 18-19, 2016. Los Angeles, CA. Learn more.