The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. Our mission is to increase U.S. exports, enhance job creation, strengthen national security, promote and protect U.S. commercial interests abroad, and deliver customized solutions to ensure that U.S. businesses compete and win in the global marketplace. Our services include:
- Market Intelligence to help U.S. exporters target the right market(s) for their products and services
- Trade Counseling to provide them with the information they need to navigate the export process from beginning to end
- Business Matchmaking services to connect them with the right partners and prospects
- Trade Advocacy for U.S companies to level the international playing field for international procurement
- The Inland Empire U.S. Export Assistance Center, located in Ontario California, is part of an international network of offices in 100 U.S. cities and in nearly 80 countries. For more information on how we can help your company with its exporting strategies, please visit Our Services page and make sure to check out our upcoming local Trade Events.