Thank you for your interest in meeting One-on-One with Senior Commercial Officers at the upcoming Asia Pacific Business Outlook Conference.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED and available upon a first-come basis. Due to high demand, each company can request up to five (5) One-on-One appointments. We will do our best to accommodate your appointment request(s).
During the one-on-one consultations you will have the opportunity to get specific answers to your business issues as well as:
- Learn about your company's sales potential around the Asia/Pacific region. Now including Burma, Pakistan and Mexico.
- Assess challenges in the marketplace
- Understand how to capitalize on Free Trade Agreements
- Hone in on the best market opportunities
- Find out how the U.S. Commercial Service can help you identify new business partners
The following Senior Commercial Officers will be available for One-on-One meetings at APBO:
Australia & New Zealand - Joseph Kaesshaefer, Senior Commercial Officer
Cambodia – Greg Wong, Senior Commercial Officer
China – Sarah Kemp, Senior Commercial Officer
China II – Jim Rigassio, Principal Commercial Officer (South & Central China)
China III – Terri Tyminski, Commercial Officer (E-Commerce)
Hong Kong – Jim Cunningham, Senior Commercial Officer
India – Dillon Banerjee, Deputy Senior Commercial Officer
Indonesia – Rosemary Gallant, Senior Commercial Officer
Japan – Andrew Wylegala, Senior Commercial Officer
Lao PDR – Greg Wong, Senior Commercial Officer
Malaysia – Catherine Spillman, Senior Commercial Officer
Mexico – Brian Brisson, Senior Commercial Officer
Myanmar – Manoj Desai, Senior Commercial Officer
New Zealand - Joseph Kaesshaefer, Senior Commercial Officer
Philippines – James McCarthy, Senior Commercial Officer
Singapore – Margaret Hanson-Muse, Senior Commercial Officer
South Korea – David Gossack, Senior Commercial Officer
Taiwan – Ireas Cook, Senior Commercial Officer
Thailand – Greg Wong, Senior Commercial Officer
Vietnam – Stuart Schaag, Senior Commercial Officer
You also have opportunities to sign up for meetings with:
- Intellectual Property Experts from the U.S. Patent and Trade Mark Office to discuss your Intellectual Property questions and provide advice on protecting your IP in Asia Pacific
- Export-Import Bank to learn about EXIM’s variety of financing mechanisms, including working capital guarantees, export-credit insurance and financing to help foreign buyers purchase U.S. goods and services
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency to show how USTDA links U.S. businesses to export opportunities by funding project planning activities, pilot projects, and reverse trade missions, etc.
For questions, contact any of the following individuals:
Fields marked with * are required.
OMB Control No.: 0625-0237
Expiration Date: 1/1/18
Public reporting for this collection of information is estimated to be 5 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. All responses to this collection of information are voluntary, and will be provided confidentially to the extent allowed by law. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no person is required to respond to, nor shall any person be subject to a penalty for failure to comply with, a collection of information subject to the requirements of the Paperwork Reduction Act unless that collection of information displays a currently valid OMB control number. Send comments regarding the burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to the Reports Clearance Officer, International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce, Room 4001, 14th and Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20230.