This mission will demonstrate the United States’ commitment to a sustained economic partnership with Brazil, Colombia and Panama. The mission’s purpose is to support the business development goals for U.S. firms as they construct a firm foundation for future business in Brazil, Colombia and Panama and specifically aims to:
- Assist in identifying potential partners and strategies for U.S. companies to gain access to each market for infrastructure products and services.
- Confirm U.S. Government support for activities of U.S. business in each market and to provide access to senior Brazilian, Colombian and Panamanian government decision makers.
- Listen to the needs, suggestions and experience of individual participants so as to shape appropriate U.S. Government positions regarding U.S. business interests in the region.
- Organize private and focused events with local business and association leaders capable of becoming partners and clients for U.S. firms as they develop their business in the region.
- Assist development of competitive strategies and market access with high level information gathering from private and public-sector leaders.