U.S. companies interested in business opportunities available through the African Development Bank (AfDB) should contact AfDB Commercial liaison in U.S. Embassy Tunis, dedicated to assisting and supporting U.S. companies by:
- Counseling you on how to approach the Bank and borrowing governments;
- Conversing with project task managers at the Bank to get you updates on specific projects;
- Advocating on your company's behalf to ensure that your project bid is receiving fair consideration in relation to other project bids.
- Identification of Business Opportunities
- Identifying Bank-funded projects that present opportunities for your products and/or services;
- Informing you of relevant Invitations to Bid (Specific Procurement Notices) as they become available;
- Identifying upcoming projects that present a good opportunity for your company;
- Keeping you informed of Bank-procured contracts, such as policy studies (e.g., gender, environment) and goods/services directly procured by the Bank.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our Global Network at Work