Planning and Strategy
- Create a comprehensive international business plan for entry or expansion into Brazil.
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help achieve your business goals.
Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Determine export licensing needs for shipping your products.
- Understand and comply with global product standards, certification requirements, electricity regulations, and packaging laws.
- Learn how to avoid intellectual property rights issues and legal disputes.
Documentation and Product Requirements
- Learn about export documents, including Electronic Export Information filing, invoices, packing lists, and certificates of origin.
- Verify the tariff rate for your product, as well as any import fees for a particular market.
- Determine your product’s Schedule B and HS numbers.
- Get assistance with customs-related issues.
- Obtain advocacy support if your company’s exports or Brazil bids are adversely affected by a trade barrier or by market access issues.
- Learn how to limit the risk of non-payment, and receive counselling if problems arise.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Formulate an export finance strategy leveraging loan programs provided by the Export-Import Bank of America the Small Business Administration, and other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable your company to offer competitive terms of sale in Brazil.
- Get guidance on pricing your products and services to ensure competitiveness in the Brazil markets while maximizing your profits.
Following is a list of our general assistance areas. Our trade professionals will work with you to identify and tailor the right mix of U.S. Commercial Service capabilities to achieve your exporting goals. Contact your U.S. Commercial Service trade professional in Brazil for details.
Contact us today to connect with a world of opportunity.